In this month’s episode!
- “You gotta monetize your friendships, bro!”
- AI art vs. actual real drawings
- Having art vs. not having art
- Michael should fire his editor (Paul)
- Replacing stock photos and music in the original Cat President
- Pride and Prejudice and Murder is out now!!
- How to get hired for one of our games
- Naked holidays in Portland
- Illusion of choice in games
- Paul and Michael try to figure out some math
All this, plus Michael reveals who “Mr. Drew” and “Miss Hardy” were named after—and the answer will SHOCK you!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen and Michael is @arglefumph.