In this month’s episode!
- Time does not exist
- Cats: The Musical (The Dating Sim)
- Adapting works from the public domain (into dating sims)
- “Does everything have to be a dating sim?”
- Naming the characters you date in dating sims
- Paul makes Michael uncomfortable
- Paul makes Michael more uncomfortable
- Making visual novels harder
- Michael’s hot cowboy friends
- How visual novels are like those personalized books you can get at the mall
All this, plus we brainstorm great names for our mom-themed dating sim, like “When Mother Met Sally” and “10 Things I Hate About Mom.” You won’t want to miss it!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen and Michael is @arglefumph.