Last updated: 7/29/2021
ATTENTION: We are now casting models for our upcoming visual novel, Too Many Santas (working title)—a Christmas-themed dating sim where you try to hook up with six different Santa Clauses. (And before you ask, they are all the real Santa Claus.)
Specifically, we want you to take photos of yourself so we can use them in the game. Like this:
Examples of character portraits. (Here’s what it looks like in the final game.)
Below, I’ve listed the roles we are currently casting for. If you’re interested in portraying any of these characters, please e-mail paulmfranzen AT gmail DOT com with:
- The role you’d like to portray
- A picture of yourself (any picture is fine)
- A quote for how much you’d like to be paid
If we decide to cast you for a role, further instructions will be provided. Payment will be provided upon my receipt of the final photos. Casting will continue until all the roles are filled, or until I give up and just play all the characters myself, wearing different wigs.
Please note that each role requires multiple “expressions” (e.g., happy, grumpy, playing with a cute kitty and loving it), so if we cast you, we’ll need at least one photo per expression.
BIPOC especially encouraged to apply!
Flirty Customer #3
- Female, any age 20s and up
- Wearing a sweater
- Whispering something into someone’s ear
- Blatantly coming on to Santa
- “Umm, no.”
- Challenging the main character to a dance-off
- Sample dialogue: “I challenge you to a dancing competition! Whichever one of us is a better dancer gets to marry the hot guy!”