In this month’s episode!
- We’re using Discord now!
- We’re too old for Discord.
- What is the end of Minecraft?
- Paul just wants to impress the fourth graders.
- Books where you can die
- Visual novels with stats
- Placeholder names
- The TV show Soap
- What are the youths doing?
- Tester feedback on Cat President 2
All this, plus the true story of how Paul invented Steam! You won’t want to miss it.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.