In this month’s episode!
- Paul is sad; Michael is fired.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World!!
- Everything wrong with Midnight in Salem
- How to spell “um”
- Boogers in Harry Potter
- Public domain kidnapping photos
- Diversity in Oh, a Rock! games
- Nabbit from New Super Mario Bros. U
All this, plus a primer on what we’re looking for when we cast human models! You won’t want to miss it.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.