In this month’s episode!
- Is Nancy Drew: Midnight in Salem…good?
- Michael’s new career as a tester
- How much dialogue is too much?
- First-person navigation
- Achievements for dying
- PIZZA BOY IS A REAL GAME
- Promotional art across different platforms
- Harem scenes in visual novels
- Michael’s face
- Dating Santa Claus
All this, plus Michael has to explain bitcoin to a boomer! You won’t want to miss THAT.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.