In this month’s episode!
- Unruly mermaids
- Participation playoffs for hockey teams who try their best
- Japanese high school clubs
- Participating in Steam seasonal sales
- The “new” “Harry Potter” “books”
- Doc Brown’s Chicken
- Finding public domain books to turn into games
- The original version of Mermaid Mission: Titanic
- Playing Toobin’ at the doctor’s office
- Who first introduced us to gaming?
All this, plus Michael’s trip report from Universal Studios Hollywood! You won’t want to miss it!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.