In this month’s episode!
- Can we replace Michael with potatoes.
- Michael’s mom reacts to Internet Court
- Potty training
- Do people still use README files?
- Costumes for cats
- The cartoony era of adventure games
- How videogames can help you see new perspectives
- Tipping should be a thing on Steam.
- Cat President: The Anime
- VN fans don’t really like our VNs.
All this, plus Michael gets sad because Paul keeps rewriting his scripts. You won’t want to miss it!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.