In this month’s episode!
- Our new game is coming out soon!!
- Michael’s pizza disaster
- Why Internet Court is taking so long to code
- Bug-sorting puzzles
- What happens when the programmer isn’t a programmer
- How to tell who’s a cat and who’s a human
- Life in the Dorms is FINALLY out on Steam, kind of
- Burritos are basically tacos
- Why don’t we make apps?
- Murder, She Baked and Garage Sale Mystery
All this, plus we try to figure out if you can preorder a pizza. You won’t want to miss it!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.