This month on the pod!
- When is it okay to remake your old game? One week after release? Two?
- How Michael ended up as a student in a Nancy Drew game
- How Paul ended up as a finger model for Curiosity: What’s Inside the Cube?
- Paul’s month from hell
- How DBZ can help you write better dialogue
- Letting NPCs solve puzzles so the players don’t have to
- Testing your testers
- Why it’s embarrassing when other people look at your code
- Games that make us scream
- Making time for games as a grown-up
All this, plus Michael makes a really good pun about a hammer. You won’t want to miss it!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.