It’s podcast season, everyone! What? That’s not a thing. Anyway, here’s what we’re talking about this month!
- Paul and Michael are each other’s boss.
- Angry Man Bun, and other fun nicknames for co-workers
- Awkward Steve is going to be showcased at the Smithsonian!!!
- No, SERIOUSLY!!
- Making death sequences fun, rather than frustrating
- An update on Sherlock Holmes’ copyright status
- Weird Moms are the new Cool Dads.
- We definitely know what the Game Grumps are.
- Animorphs, Baby-Sitters Club, and Boxcar Children (because of course)
- Michael taking art inspiration from his middle school self
All this, plus Paul gets basic facts about Star Trek totally, utterly wrong. If you like being angry, you won’t want to miss it!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.
Games discussed in this episode: Star Trek: Borg, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Dream Daddy