It’s bright and early on a Monday morning! …But it doesn’t have to be. Take this podcast journey with Paul and Michael, and forget all about that pile of work that’s threatening to take over your entire life. Here’s what’s on tap this month:
- We’re making Michael figure out how to do pixel-art
- Point-and-click verb interfaces!
- What even is “full-screen”?
- Updates on Francy Droo 2, Awkward Steve 2, and Who Am I?
- PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR GAMES ON STEAM GREENLIGHT!!!
- Dealing with footage that’s too awkward for Awkward Steve
- Very special editions of Sweet Valley High
- What would a procedurally generated visual novel be like?
- Michael spills the beans on The Worst High School Reunion Ever
- The two times Michael and Paul have actually met in person
All this, plus absolutely no tax talk! We promise! Please enjoy our podcast.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.
Games discussed in this episode: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Spheres, Thimbleweed Park, Tales of Monkey Island, 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward, Final Fantasy VI