It’s Oh, a Podcast! #7! Michael ran out of games to write and Paul’s been doing hush-hush contract work, but here’s what we can and did talk about:
- How Paul picks up contract proofreading work for games
- The mistakes hidden object games were making ten years ago
- More about estimated tax payments!!
- We’re working on an FMV legal thriller (tentatively) called “Internet Court”!
- Localizing noodles into hamburgers
- Cat President’s value as an educational tool
- Michael is performing science experiments on his beard.
- Paul has a LOT of thoughts about save features in games.
- The unexpected and frustrating things that happen right before you release a game
- PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR GAMES ON STEAM GREENLIGHT.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.
Games discussed in this episode: Agatha Christie: Death on the Nile, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice, Professor Garfield: Fact or Opinion?, Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?, Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~, LEGO Batman, The Pagemaster, Radiant Historia