Steam Greenlight is on its way out! What does that mean for us? Well, it’s, uhhh…it’s not great. Here’s what we’re talking about this month:
- What if we just did a podcast about A Goofy Movie.
- Production has started on our new full-length visual novel, The Pizza Delivery Boy Who Saved the World!
- The death of Steam Greenlight
- PLEASE VOTE YES ON THE FRANCY DROO & FRIENDS COLLECTION
- Pizza boy modeling
- Baby Rosie’s exploding belly button
- The majesty of the “magnetic lasso” tool
- Trying to make a realistic soap opera parody
- Bug-testing through watching people’s LP’s of our games
- Our favorite game developers
All this, plus we answer the age-old question: “Pizza?” You absolutely will not want to miss it.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I’m @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.
Games discussed in this episode: Code:Realize, Nancy Drew: Midnight in Salem